The Chamonix II was designed and built in the U.S. Virgin Islands by Gold Coast Yachts, the largest day charter catamaran builder in the world. The Chamonix II design is unique in that it can accommodate daytime swimming events and elegant evening dinner and dancing cruises.
The Chamonix II’s bar area, buffet station, dance floor, restrooms and barbeque grill make her well-suited for company picnics, corporate team building events, and client appreciation sunset dinner cruises. The Chamonix II also offers a great platform for private parties and weddings.
The Chamonix II is like a cat that never sleeps – she is waiting for you day or night.
“Fun, memorable and unique experiences on the water”
THE CHAMONIX II DESIGN AND AMENITIES
Bar And Food Service area
- A seated bar area with 13 bar stools.
- A display/buffet set up area which can be used for cold salads or for chaffing dishes, located across from the bar area to starboard..
- Plenty of seating – While the Chamonix II is US Coast Guard rated for up to 105 passengers, it can seat approximately 65-80 guests comfortably.
Dance floor/band stand area
- A 12 x 14 dance floor area.
- Two bathrooms with push button flush and sink.
- Two outdoor fresh water rinse-off areas, one on bow and one on stern.
Bow Nets and Boarding Ladders
- A favorite area where guests can enjoy a cocktail or relax on the bean bags and nets.
- Two boarding ladders: one located between the two bow nets and the other on the starboard stern.
- At anchor, the roof deck is ideal for sunbathing (if you are not drinking!!)
- Located on the starboard stern.
- A professional sound system which includes 6 QSC speakers, Mackie mixing board, Alpine CD player, Sirius satellite radio and an I-pod and MP3 plug in provides a great music for dinner or dancing. If you prefer we can arrange for a DJ or karaoke.
Shade and canopy enclosures
- Our canopies allow us to keep you under shade in the summer. Additionally, we can keep you warm on colder days with our heaters and full canopy enclosures for your holiday Christmas parties.
- Bring your own food and create your own picnic on board.